V-IT is looking for a PL/SQL Developer for our client in Antwerp.
- You 'll develop together with the team on the new application which is the new to be policy platform for the Enterprises and Marine business unit.
- You 'll write PL/SQL code for both the client application and the batch processing.
- 5+ years experience developing applications software in Oracle.
- experience with running Shell scripts on Unix/Linux platform
- extensive experience in working with an Oracle database and good knowledge of relational datamodels.
- Collection types, LOB types hold no secrets for you
- experience in working with TFS (Defects / tasks ...)
- unit testing
- Have basic insurance knowledge and be able to pick up rapidly
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation . This means also writing technical analysis documents for the database development.
- Clear understanding of software development best practices.
- Good communicative skills (Both in Dutch and English)
- Can work independently, strong analytical skills
- Real teamplayer
- Some basic understanding of insurances will help in understanding what needs to be developed. So the ability to pick up some functional knowledge rapidly is definitely required
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: very good
- French: is a plus
End: 1/2/2019 (with possible extension)