Our client is active in the service industry focused on creating a safer and more efficient society; they are considered to be the pioneers in their domain. The company is currently in the phase of undergoing a digitalization which opens up many different opportunities for employees to make a difference, hence, make an impact. Investing in their colleagues is important for the organization as they always AIM to create qualitative- and longterm relationships, both internally- as externally. Part of the transition is they are specifically focusing on becoming a performance driven organization, where Business Intelligence will become an increasingly important factor for their future endeavours.
For their Finance team our client is looking for a technical Business Intelligence Analyst Developer who can support the organisation into becoming more data driven. The job has a wide scope, with a focus on the technical side of their Business Intelligence activities. Your daily activities range from gathering business requirements and analyzing business processes, to creating Business Intelligence solutions and the functional bridge(s) to support these solutions. Because of the focus on reporting and finance related topics, RPA will become a significant part of their performance management. Your (technical) skills to setup a BI infrastructure in which the reporting department will be automized will therefore result in higher company performance; in other words, the impact of your work will be high and will be used for setting up a Centre of Excellence in the near future.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Strong English communication skills together with either strong Dutch ór strong French skills
- Experience using both front-end as back-end Business Intelligence tools (e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Power BI, etc.)
- Strong coding skills (e.g. Python, .NET, C#)
- Having RPA experience is considered a big plus
- Having Cloud experience is considered a big plus
- Having experience in UML/BPMN is considered a plus
- You recognize yourself in the following: eager to learn, ambitious, stress resistant, clear communicator, diplomatic, problem solver, social, interest in financial data, up to date with BI market developments