My client, based in Brussels Centre, is looking for an IT Infra consultant to manage all aspects of a small, independent IT environment including servers, network, cloud partners, applications and CRM.
- An all-encompassing role, hands on work with IT Infra/DC technologies as well as technical design architecture.
- Leadership over several technical domains, steering and improving work of colleagues.
- Technical design of a brand-new Infrastructure Environment including cloud, server, virtual, and secure technologies.
- Proactively working to improve the system and providing solutions to server problems to ensure infrastructure continuity.
- Addressing issues with servers, internet connectivity, CRMS, databases, scripts, policies.
- Single point of contact for all IT Issues and enquiries.
- Proven experience with all aspects of IT Infrastructure as an engineer/administrator.
- Experience of technical design (drawing/planning either independently/as a team.
- Knowledge of scripting, CRM, Salesforce, APIs a bonus.
- Dutch or French required.
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 12 Months+
- Start Date: ASAP
- 50 % Remote