For my client based in Brussels I am looking for an Network System Engineer with extensive experience in Signalling Transfer Point (STP) management, migration and Nokia Siemens Network (NSN) STP equipment.
You will be involved with a complex migration project from the companies old STP equipment to new.
The ideal engineer should have experience within mobility solutions domain (signalling, roaming, mobile and IP). You will technically lead integrations during the project and be involved with the configuration of new Stps during the role.
The project is a long-term mission lasting 12-24 months. It is important you want to commit to a long term commitment on an exciting complex project which will involve migrations, configurations and design work rather than operational maintenance tasks.
- Experience as a freelance network engineer
- Engineering degree in telecommunication
- Experience with Vendor Management
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Telecom domain
- Effective experience as network & system engineer
- Extensive knowledge with signalling protocols (SS7, Diameter, Map messages)
- Hands-on experience with STP management (routing configuration, KPI, capacity planning, reporting)
- Experience with STP migration is a plus.
- Experience with STP VAS such as Smsfw / Sor / Glr / Wsms is a plus
- Overall view of mobile core & understanding of call flows
- Location: Remote working until September, office based on site afterwards
- Duration: 12 Months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: € Negotiable DOE
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below.