My client based in Brussels is looking for a junior/ medior Network Engineer. The role would be joining a team consisting of 4 other engineers to provide and deliver more operations to the company. You will also be working on an existing project working on a migration from Juniper and Aruba HP networks to Cisco products. They are looking for someone with a hands-on solid Cisco switching mentality and no 9-5 mentality.
- 2-3 years' experience in network engineering
- CCNA (essential), CCNP (desirable)
- Knowledge of Cisco network environments, being able to think about solutions
- Microsoft Server 2012 (patching, troubleshooting)
- Network cabling and switching
- Languages: English (essential), Dutch (desirable)
- Location: Brussels/ Remote
- Duration: 6 Months + extensions
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: € Negotiable DOE
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below.