I am looking for a Java Software Developer for one of Leuven's leading Medical scale-ups. The Machine Learning (NLP) focused application team are expanding their team after a successful year gaining the attraction of multiple private investors.
You will work alongside your cross-functional team all with the sole purpose of generating a seamless connection on the product, utilising the latest technologies on the market.
They have a relaxed R&D team so feel free to apply even if you don't match the requirements listed.
- Write clean code in Java (11+)
- Add + create to MicroServices of the application
- Input & design the architecture of the code
- Conduct analysis before building on the application
- Work with AWS.
- Work with Apache Spark, Kafka, Akka
- Knowledge of Java (8 or later)
- Experienced with Spring-Boot
- MicroServices knowledge
- Rest + SOAP
- Master's Degree or relevant working experience.
- All communications are in English but Dutch is a bonus
- Passionate to work in an environment which strives to keep up to date with the latest technologies
- Prior frontend knowledge is a bonus
- Above market rate salary
- Remote-work options
- Flexible hours
- Laptop / phone
- Company car + fuel card
- Meal Vouchers
If Interested in the position please apply via the button below so your CV can be submitted to the portal.