My client, based in Ghent, is looking for a Service Desk/ Field Engineer to work on their computer/ telephone system servers with a technical background, who can support IT systems in a standardised environment regarding infrastructure support. The role based in Ghent would involve a Windows 10 migration across all the PCs working with the other internal Service Desk/ Field Engineers. You will also be facilitating the maintenance of Windows computer and telecoms system servers infrastructure.
The role will involve
- Windows 10 migration from Windows 7 across 700 PCs
- Monitoring the Remedy queue for incoming tickets.
- Installing computers, software, fixing issues,
- Ensuring spare parts are ordered.
- Windows Ops and Network Ops checking cabling and status of devices (Leds).
- Compliance tasks such as ensuring security software up to date
- Managing software installations and asset management.
- 2-3 years experience as a Service Desk/ Field engineer
- General IT background
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- A good technical background
- Must have a working proficiency in Dutch and English
- Location: Ghent
- Duration: 6-9 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: € Negotiable DOE
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below.