Objectives of the position
You take responsibility for the installation, maintenance, documentation, upgrading and optimisation of the IT landscape, with the primary target of ensuring the reliability and quality of internal IT infrastructure.
- You are responsible for the installation and maintenance of system software, ensuring the reliability and quality of systems and applications.
- Keep a close eye on the performance and quality of infrastructure, to ensure that future security and availability are assured.
- You analyse the requirements of end-users, as part of ensuring that system requirements are specifically and optimally tailored to the core needs of the business.
- You ensure the continuity of the services (1st/2nd/3rd line support), to ensure that if problems arise you can offer an appropriate solution according to the Service Level Agreements which are in place for this.
- Take part in the creation of testing systems and practices, and simulation environments to allow for efficient implementation should it be required, with minimal risks attached.
- Create clear and accurate documentation, which is as thorough and readable as possible, with regard to the installation and maintenance of system software.
- You have a Bachelors degree in a relevant field, or equivalent gained through professional experiences and/or certifications
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a relevant position (i.e. IT Support, Support Engineer, System Administrator, System Engineer etc)
- You speak excellent Dutch as well as fluent English
- An excellent technical knowledge of the Microsoft products
If you are interested please send over your CV via the button below.