Volt - right job, right time, right now
Volt provides award-winning contract and permanent recruitment services, and managed service programmes. We have grown our services to provide innovative staffing solutions across a range of industries and skill areas, including IT & Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, Engineering, Finance and Life Sciences.
Our vision is simple: connecting talented people and respected companies across Europe.
Volt Europe - IBM Integration Business Expert
IBM Integration Business Expert
Job location: Brussels Capital, Belgium
Start Date: September 2018
Contract Duration: 6 months (possibilities of extension)
Our client is one of the leading companies in the management of financial titles and secured transfers. It is leveraging IBM Integration Bus to enable communication between back-end applications and external partners. The team Communication and Integration Services is responsible for providing such solutions.
Part of the Middleware team, you'll be based in our office at Brussels and you'll be working full time in the CIS team.
The mission consists in:
1. Supporting projects implementation
2. Analysing business requirements and designing IIB based solutions
3. Impact assessment on existing setup and development delivery
4. Validation, testing and support to launches
5. Provide IIB expertise
6. Emphasize best practices and guidelines to optimize IIB usage in the company
7. Provide coaching to CIS team members to speed up their learning curve
8. Improve product delivery, moving towards CICD
9. Improving the efficiency of the service operations (both on IT and operational aspects)
10. Support the existing IIB infrastructure in Test and Production environments
11. Take care of the IIB release management and patching
12. Support IIB assets under CIS group responsibility
13. Participate to the 3rd level support service provided to Production (watch duty)
You have at least 5 to 10 years' experience with IBM Integration Bus in large companies. Your expertise allows you to master the internal of those products, implement efficient solutions for business services, and guide IBM customers towards a successful implementation for IIB based services. You have your personal IIB peer network. You have expertise with CICD and can help our team in implementing the required solutions.
You are willing to join company's Middleware engineering CIS team, as a key expert. You are a team player, ready to coach / raise expertise of team members located across the group. You are ready to work full time from our Brussels offices.
You are familiar with financial companies, and understand the criticality and constrains of such IT environments.