We are looking now for a new colleague as :
Junior ICT Engineer (m/f)
- As an ICT Engineer you are a technical ICT infrastructure specialist. Gifted with a strong analytical mind-set you figure out improvements and solutions in a pro-active but also re-active way.
- Based at the headquarter in Brussels you are responsible for and you monitor and guarantee the functioning of multiple networks, desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- You reflect on improvements of the IT-infrastructure and you assist in the implementation.
- As member of the ICT team you detect, identify and report technical problems and bugs.
- You support the users on technical issues (hardware and software).
- You are involved in the layout of instructions and manuals and you give trainings at the end-users
- As member of the ICT team you will be in contact with external providers (hard-en software) and suppliers
- You report to the ICT manager.
We are looking for:
- You have obtained a bachelor degree in ICT
- You have a first professional experience
- As ICT Engineer you are a genuine techie.
- Maximising your professional knowledge and applying it in the most optimal way in relation to the following domains and technologies brings the best out of you:
- Microsoft Domain management
- Data Base maintenance (SQL / MySQL)
- Virtual server deployment and maintenance (VMware)
- Security involved (Optional Ethical Hacking Certification)
- Good Linux knowledge
- Communication and network maintenance and deployment (Cisco)
- You are flexible and you can easily adapt to changing circumstances and priorities. Deadlines are rather an opportunity than a burden
- You have strong communication and documentation skills.
- You have an eye for details and you can set priorities.
- You work conscientiously, precisely and thoroughly.
- You are punctual and quality is your second nature
- You are bi-lingual (Dutch/French), in speech and writing
- You have a profound knowledge of English
- Teaming qualities: easy to work with and smooth integration in the team and the organisation as a whole
- You are a good communicator, you think and work proactively, service minded and stress resistant
- Administratively proficient
- Responsibility and autonomy from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team
- A full-time job and perm contract
- Working near to Brussels (1130 Brussels _ Train and Bus Station Bordet within 500m)
- An attractive salary and compensation package with additional fringe benefits
- Frequent training and career opportunities