Within the IT Service Operations' office, AXA Belgium is looking for an Incident Coordinator to strengthen its team.
The Incident Coordinator guarantees the reliability of the IT systems transversally, throughout the whole company, where a Classical set up is rapidly evolving towards Cloud Solutions (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS,...).
Indeed, from our control room, you will ensure that AXA Belgium's production environment is operational on all of our applications. When you observe a “degradation of service”, you will act immediately by involving all relevant stakeholders in the resolution of the observed incident and assist in the actions to be taken to avoid recurrences.
Problem solving, reactivity, customer orientation and stress resistance are therefore some of your strongest assets.
- To perform analyses in order to come up with solutions for IT issues of average complexity that have an impact on other areas of expertise), provide the relevant support and to co-ordinate the implementation of the solution in order to ensure data integrity, unfailing round-the-clock operation as well as the quality of the IT system.
- To monitor the main applications and the associated infrastructure in order to safeguard the continuity of the systems.
- To handle the operational duties in observance of the SLAs and the standards established so as to contribute to correct and accurate timely reports for the benefit of senior management and the business.
- To ensure optimum relations with the users in order to get a proper sense of their needs and problems.
- To support and assist your colleagues, share your own technical expertise with them, so that they too are able to perform the duties and assignments they have been tasked with to optimum effect.
- To provide input and support to the “practice leads” who are in charge of “Problem management” and “Event management & Monitoring”.
- You hold a Master's degree in IT or have relevant experience
- You have at least 3 years' professional experience
- You are fluent in NL-FR and have an excellent command of EN
- You have an analytical mindset and good communication skills
- If you are conversant with APM solutions, this is considered an added bonus
- You are eager to learn, which will enable you to gain a proper understanding of all technologies for which you will be delivering support