Business & Ict Consulting operates in Belgium and in Luxembourg; making easier for its clients to implement and manage their Ict departments truly aligned with new arising models of organizations built on sustainable development and innovation. The Belgian branch, located in Brussels, proposes high-end Ict services, training and coaching in the field of business IT agility, enterprise architecture, digital transformation and process excellence.
The Business Manager is responsible for proactively developing and managing customer relationships with new prospect clients; expanding and enhancing business relationship with customers and contributing to enhanced sales performance, profitability, customer satisfaction and market share.
- Identifying new business opportunities and client needs / Proactively developing strategies for client acquisition
- Forging relationships with key stakeholders and/or decision makers (Divisional Heads, Procurement, Hr) and maintain client engagement plan
- Developing new customer relationships through scoping business needs; based on current and future recruitment requirements and applying consultative selling strategies
- Maximising benefits from sales calls through proactive strategic planning; and developing specialist market knowledge and sharing experience and knowledge
- Identifying and acting upon cross-selling and additional business opportunities; maintaining Account Management activities including client visits, calls, reviews and reporting for existing clients that are targeted for formal contracted agreements
As Business Development Manager you are building a portfolio of new customers and new business opportunities.
- You have an active relationship with our customers directly by client facing contacts. In addition, you participate in marketing activities such as assisting in fairs, workshops, trainings etc
- You have an excellent knowledge of IT advisory at strategic and operational levels.
- In a previous successful experience you have demonstrated the ability to build a Network of decision makers inside Belgian private and public institutions.
- You act as an entrepreneur, you take initiatives, you are positive, enthusiastic and loyal.
- You master excellent presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- You are result-oriented and client satisfaction driven.
- You are proficient in Dutch or French, and are fluent in English
- You will be mentored by experienced professionals, leading you to more and more autonomy in your job. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize yourself.
- You can count on an attractive salary package and fringe benefits, on a clear teleworking policy, and on a respectful work/life balance.
- You will work in one of the sectors of activity with the most development opportunities.
You want to live a challenging job within a cutting edge company in Brussels, in sound expansion?
Send us your CV and cover letter via the button below.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.