The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group's sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France.
For one of our digital entity, we are looking for a M365 Digital Coach.
- Provide users with demo ang guidelines around M365 products in the scope of workplace migration and new ways of working implementation projects
- Capture functional requirements through assessment and interviews
- Define M365 functional blueprint
- Analyze as is and define to be business processes
- Roll-out the user adoption plan in collaboration with the change manager
- Deliver document, guides, best practices and training to users
- Develop, apply and improve the company advisory methodology in terms of Digital workplace business analysis and user adoption
- Participate to the sales process and help vendors while writing the proposal and estimating costs
- O365 evangelist
- Customer and services oriented
- Innovation is part of your DNA
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working
- Analytical skills
- Good understanding of enterprise organization in numerous industries
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Functional knowledge of M365 (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
- Experience with modern workplace environment and new ways of working
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.