Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Deloitte's Application Management Services for Analytics Team is a dynamic and highly skilled team that is responsible for 2 important offerings within Deloitte's Analytics Area. The first is Application Management Services for Analytics, where we take ownership over our Client's Analytics environment. Secondly we build, support and extend our Private Cloud Analytics platform with Analytics Capabilities, Business Solutions and Development Platform.
- You will be involved in Business Analytics Solution design, development & support delivery;
- Your focus will be the responsibility over Data Transformations and Data Flows on the private cloud platform. Core tools are DataStage, Spark and Python;
- Other activities range from deployments and testing to translating business requirements into solid technical solutions;
- You're part of a fixed team of young and flexible Cloud, Analytics and Business experts;
- You participate in assessments of existing Data Warehouse, BI, Analytics and Big Data implementations and give advice on structural improvements in the areas of performance, usability, architecture, processes and organization.
You take part in an alternating Standby role with direct communication to multiple customers.
- You have 1 or more years of experience in designing and implementing Data Transformation solutions, by preference in IBM DataStage. Experience in other ETL softwares is a plus.
- You have a strong interest in Data Management, Data Transformation & Analytics;
- You have experience in Linux and scripting languages, by preference Python or alike.
- You understand business dynamics and are able to translate business performance management needs into specific performance indicators and the required technical solution.
You have a good understanding and expertise of data warehousing and Business Intelligence. Moreover you understand BI from a strategic point of view and can express the value it can bring to the business.
- You have a passion for technology and want to excel in it.
- You can work very focused and you are a strong problem-solver
- You have strong business & economical skills that allow you to swiftly integrate in and understand different business environments.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You have basic experience in data modeling techniques (Er, Kimball, ...).
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You are open to work in an international environment.
You are fluent in English and Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An inspiring place to work with attention on a positive atmosphere and good team spirit;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.