Econocom - Support Engineer 2nd Line
Incidents and requests treatment for Hardware's, mobiles, phones, VM & thin client in remote & onsite interventions when needed
- Unresolved incidents and requests treated by the 1st line
- File & printing management
- Laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, Cisco phones, VMS & thin client desktop management
- Treatment of SR tasks in their scope
- Software distribution
- Asset & stock management
- Order & prepare new Hardware + intervention if needed
- Defective: swap & repair support
- Lost/stolen: Deliver a new Hardware
- Leaver: put the device in stock and remove accounts, ... of the user
- End of Life: replacement of old device by a new one
- Erasure management of Hdd when the device is End of Life
- Stand-by support intervention 1 week in the month
- Interventions will be done in BeLux agglomeration
- Network connectivity, patching, switch and onebox server support
- 80% at Asse (1730)
- interventions at other locations in Belgium
- remote = Zaventem at Econocom
- Strong general knowledge of IT with min. 1-year 2nd line experience support
- Networking Experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD)
- Experience troubleshooting MS Office
- Remote Access tools such as Teamviewer, Log Me in or PC Anywhere
- Good understanding of PC Hardware, software set-up, configuration and TCP/IP networking skills.
- Driving license is required
- Flexible about stand-by, shifts (7h-19h), BeLux interventions
- In addition to a pleasant work environment, we offer a competitive salary, a car and excellent fringe benefits.
- As we consider our people to be our most valuable assets, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.