Are you looking for a challenge in project management? Do you have experience in Telecom, especially with VoIP? Do you have at least 2 years of experience and a huge amount of excitement and passion to share? If your answer is yes to these questions, read on!
As a Project Manager VoIP you are responsible for your own implementation projects, from A to Z. Your most important focus are the needs of your customer. You translate these needs into a functional design. Optimizing customer satisfaction is your goal - this works both internally as externally.
What will your tasks be?
- Complete follow-up of telecommunication projects with the cutting-edge new technologies, solutions and implementation.
- With your expertise in project management/project coordination, you will generate a plan and execute it within the arranged time. Goals are maximum productivity, turnover and customer satisfaction.
- Communication to your customer is key. You do this naturally and proactively in an open and transparent way.
- You will be part of the Fixed Number Porting process to complete all Fnp projects correctly.
- It's your job to be up to date with all the technical knowledge to deliver the project and assign all the tasks to engineers or do them yourself. You will constantly monitor the progress and quality of the work.
- You'll be responsible for the complete VoIP implementation.
What do you need?
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience (Telecom).
- A professional Bachelor degree is a great advantage.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and French.
- You are good in taking things into your own hands and are great in time management.
- You have a knowledge of VoIP/SIP/LAN/WAN
- You have knowledge of functional analysis
- You have great communication skills and you are a team player with leadership skills.
What's in it for you?
- A lot of learning opportunities in an environment where anything is possible.
- An attractive salary with a lot of benefits like a car, fuel card, meal vouchers, insurance package,...
- A workplace in the region of Brussels with a great vibe and awesome colleagues.
The interview process consists out of 2-3 interview rounds. Before your first interview, we will provide you all the necessary tips and extra information (about the company, the people you will meet and the type of questions) to help you prepare for the interviews.
Interested to learn more?
Don't hesitate and apply now via the button below!