Functional Analyst / Teamleader
Would you like to work close to home, get satisfaction from your job and belong to a young and dynamic team? Then working at this great company is definitely something for you!
In order to support their ambitious growth plan, this well-known player, specialized in easing complex automated measurement processes, is looking for a senior Functional Analyst/Team Leader to strengthen their software team!
- Making the functional analysis of software development projects in order to properly translate customer expectations into a clear scope for the software development team.
- supporting the software team during the development and testing phase
- communication with the internal and external stakeholders in order to guarantee high-quality and Agile software development
- Breaking the status quo by transforming your accumulated experience into concrete ideas for continuous improvement of our processes.
- You have a Master's degree, preferably with a software development and/or information technology background or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least several years of experience as a Functional Analyst and/or leading a software development team.
- You are familiar with functional analysis concepts and techniques such as: User stories, Domain models, Use cases, Sequence diagrams & UML.
- An attractive market-based gross annual salary that can amount to up to €65,000 depending on your experience!
- A nice net compensation with which you can cover the necessary expenses.
- 32 vacation days to guarantee the correct work-life balance and thus have enough free time for your family.
- A quality company car supplemented with a fuel card to make carefree journeys.
- Meal vouchers of 8 euro/day to enjoy your lunch every day.
- An interesting hospitalization insurance where the family members can board.
- Tailor-made mobile phone with additional mobile phone subscription and laptop.
- Annually you can expect a collective group bonus.
- Flexible working hours where you can start whenever you want depending on your daily schedule.
- A great working atmosphere with an enthusiastic team.