For one of our partners in the Digital Health sector, we are looking for a React UI UX Designer. Our client is focused on re-thinking healthcare and providing technology that empowers patients with chronic disorders. They have created a platform which helps patients and neurologists better understand their situation and have more control in their lives.
As a UI UX Designer, you will help us bringing the UI / UX of our software products (applications for patients and dashboard for neurologists) to the next level and support the marketing team with cutting edge designs. You will be our Styling and Styling Sheet Master and will take ownership of your designs and features.
Some of the tasks you'll be responsible for
- You will maintain and be the Master of styling and the styling sheet as
- You will support the analysis and creation of new features
- You will be the owner of the new features and go through the development process with them
We are looking for a UI UX Designer, who has an interest in designing, bringing his design to life and is wants to contribute to a cause. We're looking for a self-driven and motivated person, who can manage his/her time and projects independently.
Ideally, you are someone that
- You have a degree in product development, interaction design or an equivalence in experience
- You have ideally 3+ years of experience as UI / UX designer or similar role
- You have a strong portfolioof design projects, both software as marketing projects
- You are proficient in Adobe range of products (InDesign, Photoshop, XD)
- You have a keen interest in design in digital environments
- You speak English fluently
Our team and why you should join us
We are a team that values ownership, courage, trust, and humility. We take full ownership of our work and strive towards excellence in every aspect of our work. You will be joining a driven and passionate team that contributes on daily basis towards making someone's life better and having an impact.
What we offer
- Opportunity to be part of and contribute to a digital health product with real impact on people's lives and healthcare providers
- An Agile and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
Are you interested to join a team that makes an impact?
Contact me via the button below.