The Cloud Security Architect (CSA) will leverage broad technical knowledge of the security practices of key public cloud offerings of providers such as Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google to establish secure design patterns and to assist in ensuring the security and compliance of the cloud environment.
The CSA will ensure that solutions operating on the cloud comply with industry security requirements to meet all data security needs and monitoring tools are implemented to track these. The CSA is the lead Cloud Security subject matter expert and will work in conjunction with the Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Operations team to provide secure environments for our customers. The CSA is focused on enabling secure cloud deployments including SIEM implementation, identity & access management implementation, third-party software integration, incident management capabilities, system hardening requirements, and security requirements development for our application development teams.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You'll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
- Implement, manage and operate a state-of-the-ART SIEM solution
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Use current programming languages and technologies to write code, complete programming and performs testing and debugging of applications
- Ensure adherence to standard regulatory and compliance requirements by overseeing regular 3rd party security audits and penetration testing
- Learn and evolve continuously with the fast changing cloud marketplace
Technologies we work with
- Kubernetes, Docker, TerraForm, Ansible
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, NET, Web API
- MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- GIT, BitBucket
- Experience in a SaaS driven environment
- Strong understanding and experience with at least one cloud provider, preferably Azure
- Demonstrated information security, risk management & compliance experience
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in Information Security.
- CISSP, CCSP, CISM, ISSAP or Issep certifications are a plus
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements like ISO27001 and SOC2
- Hands-on experience with modern SIEM solutions, like Elastic SIEM
- Familiar with security considerations of cloud computing: including data breaches, broken authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, Apts, data loss and DOS attacks.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows and Linux security concepts
- Experience with creating automated workflows and experienced working with DevOps and Software Development teams.
- Knowledge about Infrastructure automation frameworks like Ansible, TerraForm, ...
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
Who we are
Sitecore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights.
We offer flexibility, a competitive salary with fringe benefits, and a tailored roadmap for each employee. We strive to reward skill, hard work and ambition in order to help each employee reach new heights throughout their journey with us. We offer guidance and training to achieve the goals set so everyone can grow towards their own successful career.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world's smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, Asos, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L'Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world.