Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients - then we need to talk!
We are looking for a senior Project Manager who will take the lead in a business/IT project region Namur or Brussels. This position is open to both freelancers and employees.
How does the position will look like?
- You will act as “the missing link” between stakeholders and operational teams.
- You will be responsible for the scope, timing and budget of different projects.
- As Project Manager you will be able to work independently following the priorities and timing of the project plan.
- You will closely follow the procedures of the project and will adhere to the rules, standards and guidelines defined in the methodology used by the PMO.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have proven experience in producing high quality deliverables as Business Analyst.
- You are interested in Project Management methodologies; some experience is a plus.
- You are fluent in French and English
- You are a strong communicator. Communication is a key skill, self-confidence is an expected quality. You are aware and experienced with communication behaviors of C level's: to the point, sharp and killing.
- You have strong writing and expression skills
- You are stress resistant and able to take different assignments.
- You have a good knowledge of modeling notations (UML, BPMN). The knowledge of at least one or more modeling tools is important; industry certifications constitute an asset.
- You have a university degree.
And what do we offer you?
- Challenging projects with clients in different sectors. These clients are all big players in the market.
- A development track that includes trainings, information sessions and certifications.
- A team of experts in Project Management/PMO. This allows you to have coaches, mentors and sparring partners.
- A competitive salary package.
Apply now and discover more about our opportunity !