Elmos - FA Credits + Data
Offer: long term mission and a dynamic team!
Our client in Brussels needs an extra Functional Analyst who can dive into deep analysis.
Important: knowledge of (all kinds of) Credits + experience in Data Quality Analysis is wanted!
- You are interested in the functional elaboration of solutions. You are an important key figure between business and IT. You are responsible for the functional analysis of information systems so that they meet the business needs within the existing architecture and standards.
- You document your analysis and check the result with your internal client and then discuss with the technical colleagues of your team.
- You set up functional test cases on the basis of the analysis and perform these to guarantee a qualitative delivery.
- Assignments are dealt with through the Agile process(Scrum, KanBan/ SAFe). In short iterations (sprints) software is delivered giving us an improved time to market. We develop, evaluate and steer where necessary during these short cycles. Each time in consultation with our business.
- You work in a well-integrated Business & IT team in an international context with the development teams at offshore or nearshore location. You are able to maintain a good customer relationship with the business partners, where you also dare to challenge them, given limitations of time, scope and budget. You gain insight into the business processes involved.
We are looking for a self-driven, dynamic professional who is great at
- You have at least, five years of experience as a Functional Analyst in a financial setting.
- You are well motivated. Someone who can work independently. You are comfortable with taking initiative and taking responsibility.
- It is important that you can act in the IT landscape after a short acquaintance period. You have the interest and the analytical skills to quickly familiarize yourself with the business and IT processes.
- A flexible mindset and eagerness for continuous learning are essential.
- You have a healthy dose of pragmatism and creativity.
- Working in a team where cooperation and team results are put first, strongly appeals to you
- As an IT Functional Analyst you constantly interact with your colleagues.
- You are able to communicate your ideas in a smooth, structured and convincing way.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent verbal and writing skills.