The B2B department has implemented a first part of their CRM roadmap and they are busy launching the second phase. Each implementation is aiming at re-engineering the business processes in the most optimal way possible. Mission You will be allocated to different projects that are related to the domain of sales & marketing. There are 3 distinct missions to realize: - Update the To-be processes of the already delivered B2B CRM phase 1 (from contract signature till start of delivery) - Draw the implemented business processes for the specific business scenario: injection contracts - Define the To-be processes for the B2B CRM phase 2a (from marketing campaign till contract signature) Process Analyst is responsible for the analysis, documentation and validation of the L3 business processes within our s. He/she will align on regular basis with different stakeholders and organise structured meetings.
What you'll do
- Take a leading role in the process analysis.
- Organize workshops to define the level 3 (L3) To-be processes (preparation, animation, conclusion)
- Organize workshops to update the L3 To-be processes according implemented solution (preparation, animation, conclusion) for B2B CRM phase 1
- Take initiative to align with different stakeholders
- Draw the L3 To-be processes in the chosen tool (ARIS or Bizagi ?)
- Organizes the validation of the different processes
- Act as a lead for process analysis, be available for the project team, be the SPOC
- Responsible for documenting the L3 business processes
- Responsible for animating the workshops in order to get efficiently the best result
- Make distinction between primary and secondary priorities
- Be pragmatic and apply lean principles
- Able to work independently and in team
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate and report in a clear way (KISS)
- Willing to work from Hasselt and Brussels
- Customer facing attitude
- Pro-active attitude
- Come with improvements and make it clear to the other project members
- Master or similar experience
- Significant and relevant similar experience in Business process analysis
- Functional knowledge on the CRM processes (mandatory) and the energy market (optional)
- Excellent analysis skills
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.