What we are looking for
Experienced IT Project Manager is required to successfully deliver Medium to Large projects and provide leadership to project teams consisting of internal, subcontracted, and client resources and stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include
- End-to-end delivery of Medium to Large projects to project scope, schedule, cost, risk management, quality and customer satisfaction targets.
- Successful delivery of projects through the entire project LifeCycle in accordance with Taleo methodologies, processes and standards.
- Measuring project performance, managing risk and ensuring the maintenance of comprehensive project documentation.
- Achieving high customer satisfaction through strong delivery management and communication with clients and stakeholders
- Executing project contract change control, working with leaders on contract change controls, as appropriate.
- Managing assigned internal and external resources to achieve project success
- Providing leadership and mentorship to project team members and stakeholders
What we offer
What's so great about working at Taleo? Our team-mates tell us that it's freedom, flexibility autonomy and empowerment - being trusted to deliver results. It's the quality of relationships and trust between colleagues and the way that we help each other to succeed. It's being part of a company that demonstratively cares about its people and the outside world, and it's the excitement of new challenges, cutting-edge technology and stimulating projects in a forward-thinking business.
We're on an amazing journey and this is a great opportunity to be part of, and drive, our future direction. We offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent benefits and the scope to do your best work and live your best life.